About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Thursday, November 1, 2007

a good night

Last night was the loveliest night
It was my camera and i, I decided
to get a mocha and walk the east-side,
I thought it would be great to take
photographs of children in costume
and the houses that awaited them.

The evening weather could not be better
my mood good, even though my heart
was filled with him and what will never
be, I found myself in the moment and
I enjoyed it. The best part of the evening
was that I realized that I had shedded my
disguise and for the first time in a very long
time I was just myself, i was me.

No comments: