About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

When It is warm outside


I wanted to write and let you know
that this morning the weather is
beautiful-A grey and blue sky with
the sun reaching out thru a humid air

I do not know how this happened
but this morning I feel strong
dare I say happy. Jacob and I
are able to communicate
to each other, in ways that can
never be explained...

I also have come to realize what I seem
to find to be the case- the people with hard exteriors
are most often the ones with tender hearts
and those with emotional(noble) exteriors
are way to often just that .

It is a lovely morning and I feel hopeful

No comments: