About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Waltzing under a grey sky

I want to tell
I find your writings to be
inspiring to me they seem to be
like a a bird who just discovered he
could fly and he does just that, fly....

You asked to know more, everything
thing on these pages are me, some are little
glimpse of my day, my night, some are of the
rawness of pain and others the simple joys of
my life..........

My skin is pale, as young girl I did not know
this, funny I know, because of my heritage I just
assumed I was olive skinned, I like being pale..
I am dreamer yes, but I have always been good
at making them come true, I also believed that I
was given a special insight and instinct and that
has brought me many wonderful experiences thru out
my life but lately the machine is broken so much so
that my instinct has thrown me of the cliff and I am
in bits and pieces.........

I read your writings that seem to be pointed in my direction
and I know they are puzzles but I understand them well
I understand ....what that all means I do not know
I am me and I do not want to be anything else than me, people
say that I am everything they want, then do there very best to change
me....and when they do I turn into glass and when I turn into glass
I brake.

No comments: