About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Thursday, November 15, 2007

au revoir simone - stay golden( my dream of you myshkin)

I had this dream off you love, may I share...
I walked down your hallway-it was bright from sunlight a slight dusting in my eyes- I kept walking
and there you where in a room with a high ceiling- you where standing in front of your easel painting with colors that where alive, love alive, I mean they spoke back and moved by themselves on the canvas-and in the room people and caracteres that you spoke about, wrote about where watching you love....you told me to stay silent-so I would not be noticed.... by your side a pile high of green wine bottles, I asked if I could have them-to much to carry I rolled them all the way down the bright sun lit hallway..down the stairs and into the yard next to your paintings, I think the one of me was there?..I made a tree for you love and ran upstairs to find you, I called out your name, twice maybe more, the room was colorless now, the hallway shaded I walked down the stairs- i think I felt scared and cold, as I walked back into the yard I looked at the tree and heard you call out to me love, there you where.. you myshkin in every bottle-

No comments: