About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

the colors before me




This evening, while exploring life thru someone else eyes
I realized something
or perhaps recognized a trace from the earlier me...

I think this world is beautiful and large and I look forward in meeting people
from all over this land ,I will see their smiles, their wrinkles and hands
pale and the sun drenched,

I am in love with the colors
that I have yet to see for myself and the flavors I have not tasted
I will hear
the words like friend and love in many different languages and
in return say thanks in mine or better yet in theirs.

I will know what tired is from hard work and and I will get tired from playing
I will sleep in places that welcome me and fall a sleep under shaded trees
I will touch waters from rivers and streams and swim
in foreign waters, I will hear music that will make me cry
and instruments that will have me dancing....

I will read powerful words and others that will keep me dreaming
I will write about my travels and my thoughts and my solitude
I know more heartache will come and I know i will fall deeply again
So do not worry about me love- if I am bit melancholy today-

tomorrow will come

No comments: