About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Thursday, November 15, 2007


I am not sure about many things lately
I have allot of questions to ask
but allot of questions that needed
answers long ago

I have felt an exhaustion
emotional flu perhaps, I have
found lots of inspiration around
me- but running with it has been
slow

I think I am tired now and the simple
things that have kept me company
words from a book of seasons - perhaps have disappeared and
I think how lucky for them to have escaped
all of this- perhaps I will stop now
till I can run again.

No comments: