About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Friday, November 2, 2007

a night of rain


love, this photograph is for you..it will always be here even when we are no longer
possible

I woke up this morning
feeling like I had just gone
thru the larges rain storm
of my life, I can't explain the
feeling I had, everything about
me is different, the way I walk,
the way I brushed my teeth, even the
way the light looks in my home.

What I did not know when I went to bed
last night and that I do know now, is that
I do not want it to end, till I am gone, love
is that okay.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that you?

Anonymous said...

This photograph is beautiful.