About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

(please) do not take it the wrong way



Those words played in my head like
big loud construction machines........

I realize that it was not that you had nothing-but
that somewhere out there you held out hope for more
you are waiting for more...

I realized that fiction is not a lie nor is it not real- it is just something without fact
never proven

No comments: