About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Thursday, November 29, 2007

monster part two

I would like to add-

There is a pain like no other pain
when you discover you love a monster.....
a mix of anger-hurt- that has you
completely on your knees begging
for the end-

I would like to erase every
single memory and print a book, on how mothers should not name their boys c , and how fathers should take their sons heart in their hands and squeeze with a surreal force till their sons fall to the ground and when they do fathers should lean in and say, my son this is what monsters do...this is you

1 comment:

onesilentwinter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.