About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Today at the cafe


there is a window that frames
a japanese maple tree
this tree has turned bright
red, a beautiful red

I have stared at it for a few days
now, but today I found myself sitting by the window
I could look deep into it, almost like a dream
I spoted a tiny bird that was perched on a branch in the very center,
of the red tree ,the small bird was looking around, I think he knew he was lucky
to have found this red tree

I stared at it for a while, I think I got lost in
it, because suddenly a man interrupted my dreaming
and said young lady you are framed by the window
and your back drop is this beautiful tree, just lovely he said, just lovely
i looked up at him wanted to tell him I was dreaming
and how he interrupted me- but I realized he must have seen it to
the bird at the window....

No comments: