About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Monday, November 26, 2007

Being Still


I think it is happening the beginning of the end
or the end of the beginning...

I think I have learned
allot about myself but i must admit or perhaps
except I have given to much of myself and not enough

be still- I was afraid if
I stopped believing in you, you would stop believing in me
but I never once asked myself if i believed in me.......

I think I have strength in so many things, I know this because I have worked
hard to keep it that way, but I was always weak when it came to what I deserved
when It came to love..but I had a little of it and when you have a little you
learn to protect it, but when someone takes it all something
wonderful could happen-

you are left with nothing so you begin to hope for everything

No comments: