About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

the arrival of happiness


it is here, because i feel it in my toes and
on my lips.

it is here because, when i stretch i really stretch

it is here because you moved back to hick town by the beach

it is here because I found a new place to call home and it is my very own

it is here because i danced at six this morning

it is here because you and you tried to shake me and i didn't fall

it is here because it's right here whispering in my ear...........

10 comments:

dia said...

It must be here, I see it your your smile.

dia said...

hey, rereading this, I think the answers to the last 2 posts came to me. CONGRATULATIONS.

JanelleGrace said...

"it is here because I found a new place to call home and it is my very own"

I want that.

Anonymous said...

love the photo

Anonymous said...

love, love this post. Your joy is flowing out. i have a grin on my face too now.

etre-soi said...

so beautiful Nadia, happiness is the best feeling in the world :)

littlebyrd said...

oh yes, most definitely in your smile - gorgeous!

Deeba PAB said...

Beautiful smile...a post with hapiness spilling out of it. infectious JOY!

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

that photo makes me happy nadia! it's contagious!

Bonbon Oiseau said...

i think it really seems to be here...i like especially, when i stretch i really stretch...