About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Monday, August 4, 2008

no water after midnight


there is so much i want to write about
like my weekend on the lake, my new house......

but all i can think about is sophie and how i want her to be
alright today, how i want her surgery to be over and how
i want her to to be healthy.

i am also thinking of the surgery itself and how did we come about
decided that dogs shouldn't mate. How come of all animals(exception i guess would be cats)
have that choice. aren't dogs from a pack and don't pack animals mate for life.
I have so many questions rolling about in my head and it makes my heart hurt.

Sophie I deeply sorry, for choosing this for you without asking.....

3 comments:

porter hovey said...

your whole blog is just lovely!

Deeba PAB said...

I hope Sophie is better.

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

I hope she is ok nadia!