About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Thursday, August 14, 2008

a foot in the dirt





i took so many things for granted, while chasing dreams that were made from to many russian novels. Then i saw you standing in the garden with your feet in the dirt, was this the first time? did you ever walk without shoes on your feet on the grass before? my head started spinning- i realised i had so much to learn that fifteen years was not enough, special when many of them had me running in the wrong direction. I spent a whole time wondering why you did'not learn me, never once asking why i had not studied your feet.

1 comment: