About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Thursday, July 17, 2008

how not to be anonymous


(yes i am fully aware it is backwords)
Okay so you might get the sense form this post
that smoke is coming out of my ears and that i have not one romantic bone in my body.

and you would be right about both things, except no romantic bone in my body left!
I am at a cafe, I used to come here a lot, but as of late not so much...but in the last few days
i have been in and out of the cafe since i am looking for a new home in the area

anyways...I am sitting here......trying really to be as quiet as possible typing away, checking
the want apartment adds on craigslist! when this guy comes up to me, not quiet in fact
he was loud, he said "nadia hi I am marc how are you?"- okay one i don't like when strangers call me by my name
so i say "Hi, how do you know my name" and he says loudly it is written on your cup! than he proceeded by telling me that
he noticed me yesterday and that i had changed changed my hair.....truth is i could not even hear a word he is saying even though is seems to be taking very loud because I was so angry that my name is written across my cup!

come on!

I am might delete this post(just needed to vent, and i am aware that i must come across like a b. but i am not- i get easily embarrassed and a little uncomfortable)

4 comments:

dia said...

vent my love, then laugh about it. because, he's probably wearing a nice shiny silver suit with a stripped burgundy & pink shirt with a nice shiny poleyester pink tie. and he is flashing his big gold capped smile. (guys.. it's an inside joke)

onesilentwinter said...

you are hilarious mum! He probably paid big money for it...but i hat being this angry!

Anonymous said...

That would totally freak me out. Once I was at a coffee shop with a friend (the first time I ever went to one), and a complete stranger overheard our conversation and decided to insert himself into it. It was totally weird. I kept thinking, okay, so when is this weirdo going to leave? Is this what happens at coffee shops?

Needless to say, I don't go to coffee shops much, and never alone. When I want to be alone I stay home. And blog ;-)

etre-soi said...

that's weird, I don't like when they call my name at Starbuck's so since my second visit I invented anouther name :)