About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Thursday, March 20, 2008

an evening's dream



Sometime between 1 in the morning
an 3 I had a dream, I was flying
a small plane. I can not tell you how
real it seemed. The best part is I took
myself to a city that was full of architecture,
art, street side operas, classical concerts...
it was the city of my dreams. Honestly I wish
you could have seen what my dream had allowed me to see.

For the few people that know me well, yesterday was not a
good day full of disappointment and revelations, but from very
early this morning I knew things would be different. Sophie
spent the whole night by my side, I realized that we have the same
movement patterns......I also realized that like Jacob before her
she has quickly become my true companion. At 4:30 am
we moved from the couch to the bed were their must have been at-least
a dozen birds singing..........it was truly lovely I believe they were
singing, " it is spring a new day, a new life fa-lal-la-la!
I am lucky for the lovely dream, friend and song.

No comments: