About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

building a home


you caught me in my red shoes as you stood there in your red hat...there was the red of your shirt in the woods and the red of my cape by the river..the red mugs from our afternoon tea and the basket of rubies you gave me to hide.......i saw your lips they were red..your heart thru all those layers- red.....red came to my cheeks quickly........
but i saw the stop sign and it too was red, and that street light is red.....and they are telling us to stop and that is what we do- we stop and wait for it to change, but it never does change, never a green light..just red
did you see the red stop light

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just swirling lights