About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Monday, March 31, 2008

Childhood


I remember when as a child
I would pretend to be able to control
the street lights. I would pretend i could change
the color from red to green than yellow, sometimes
I would count and swear that when I hit ten it would change
to green. As an adult I realize that I have the ability to change
many things, even control them. This weekend I believed I had to let
things take their course, but today I realize I have the ability to turn that
street light to red so 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 TEN it is red and I come to complete
stop and that is okay.

No comments: