About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

a bird and her shoes


When my weight begins
to rise , I find myself putting on my
favourite shoes..silly maybe, but this
has always been true.

I am not sure why my weight has risen so rapidly
okay maybe I do, for about four months I thought
there was hope of a little one, although the circumstances
would have been difficult.....the possibility of it made me
happy, even for a while I got lost in it, my version of a novels
happy ending...but it was not meant to be.
Now it is time to get back to size.... I like working at it, I like that
when i put the right foods in my body, my skin and hair and the shape
of my body begins to feel more feminine to me....
it's time once again to be true to myself and my secret wants, even if some
of them are a little vain.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Your writing is poetry- it is so easy to get lost in the words and imagine that you have a window into that life- well done!