About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Thursday, February 28, 2008

a question of love


Someone asked me about love today
they started by saying how they were
afraid of it. I wanted to tell them be
afraid, I wanted to to tell them to read "love" on my blog
I wanted to tell them how sometimes i feel like I am in the belly
of the whale just waiting for it to spit me out..........
but all i could say something silly like Love is lovely if it is imaginary.
I must confess that later tears ran down my face, I am
not sure if It was my fever that was helping produce
so many tears but soon it became a pool of tears.......
i wanted to whisper now
dive in my friend, dive in.

No comments: