About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Saturday, February 2, 2008

a celebration


well the yard is lit by candlelight
the fire is roaring and giving off
the most beautiful smell....the weather
could not be better for it, people begin to gather, i like the
preparation; food, music, setting the mood
placing everything in the right place-it is
very romantic- but now I sit here at the computer
typing away about what is happening in my yard,
i should be out there welcoming people i am good host
I am...but I ask myself now what is it that has me
retreating....my answer is my anonymity- i am not ready to
let it go.....the risk always to great .......i like to document
such things, to observe and listen but not to answer......
but I am a good host so I must end this note now

No comments: