About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Friday, February 29, 2008

outage



as you might have experience we
had an outage at blogger. I must
say that I was a little scared, I had not backed up in months.
The thought of loosing everything I documented
had me upset..............but then
I started thinking about that, how ever since i could not depend
on love, I created this place so that the love i had to give
could be expressed. Tonight I realized that I need to be in the moment
well at-least make a conscious effort too......and if I live in the moment things would be
etched permanently in my heart and in my mind.

It is funny in life how we create things to take us out of certain dependencies
and we end up depending on it.

I love taking photographs, I love writing and
because blogger for the most part has allowed me to do all this anonymously
I have found that sharing my thoughts has helped explore a deeper part of me.....
sharing is the best way to make space for new experiences.

I also realized just this very minute, I will think about love and open
myself up to the possibility, perhaps better yet I will take this new revelation
and make it a probability that I will experience the greatest love yet.

No comments: