About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Friday, February 15, 2008

Corporate rendez vous



I often run the other way
from corporate events, but
today I shot for a company I shot for last year.
It is a few days before the flower show ( I have been working
on it like mad) I found myself with camera in hand. I
have to admit I kinda like having a yearly appointment like this
one. In fact for the last three years of the flower show I have gotten into a car
accident, this year was no exception, I am told I should highly consider a cab!
I like working and sometimes a corporate Giant is run by good people with
family ethics and they do well and do good. Even though I do not like shooting
such events I liked today. I did

1 comment:

carlinforpresident said...

You take quite beautiful photographs!