About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Thursday, January 24, 2008

a story


I have always been fascinated
with writing, even as a young
child I would see a movie
and within minutes after watching it,
i would fetch myself a pencil
and paper and start writing.

as I got older I would write
stories to escape into, infact
in school, they accused me of
copyingcopying a story that I had written
with my mother...

My love for writing and the written word
lead me to study authors carefully....

now that I am older I have recognized
my love for russian literature, I tend to compare
all others with the russian greats that have kept me
company thru-out my years...

even now i leave a theater feeling like there is nothing I want
more than to write something.....

So I have decided to start with a regular post(feature)
on this blog......I will write a story here....

No comments: