About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Friday, January 11, 2008

Skin


The evening here is a constant waltz
the air as I have said many
times already- is just gorgeous, the
breeze sways delicately over your skin
the stars light up the sky and the waves
crash unto the shore to make sure you do not forget them.

My skin starts to change from white to brown
and is now softer than I have felt in years, the moisture
in the air my best beauty regime.

If you where here in this place with a lover
you would surely surrender to him and waltz to the evenings
melody.....

No comments: