About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Friday, January 18, 2008

Jacob


for sixteen years you have been
my dearest friend, when I thought
i was alone, you made sure I never
felt it.

You heard my different laughters,
tears, you heard my idea's, you saw me
dance, run, dig, cry, laugh,

I know you are gone, I know it for sure
because I hear nothing

i am broken without you, but I know how
lucky I have been to have you along
and how you understood me enough
to help me out of certain chapters of my life

I hope I was good to you, you will always
be my dearest friend, you will always

be my jacob

if you ever want to visit I will leave my dreams
open to you

goodbye dear friend, good bye my companion

No comments: