About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

castle in the sky


I will find this place
and one day after I have settled in
perhaps a wednesday I will
wait by the mailbox
for a book you have
written, love.....

I will tare the package open and start
reading right there in the middle of my nowhere
and when I am done, i will whisper
to you all that you made me feel
and finally when my eyes and head
become tired my heart will daydream
about providence and the love, love
we swam in.....

No comments: