About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Monday, October 1, 2007



i am tired my love, it is as simple as that
I am no longer sure of what we are doing
and I no longer know if my heart can understand
fact from fiction, love from lust.

Faith is what I had but something I no longer posses.

I have said I love you when you feared I had stopped
I have listened to the beautiful things you have said
and have gotten lost, deeply lost my love

but now each and every-morning
that I wake, I realize I reside on the
other side of where you live

and each and every day as my eyes stare
into the darkness of the evening sky
i ask you who am i.

No comments: