About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

expectations



Sometimes in baseball
a player comes into a team
with such promise, you believe
in him and what he can do, you hear
all about it everywhere(he even tells you himself and you believe), in what he can do
how great he can bat.....but after awhile
after numerous(numerous) times at bat without one hit
out of the park you stop believing and realize it is all
fiction not ment to be and a little bit after that
you start to think how much he has cost
you

you can call me fickle
but I believed for a very long time

No comments: