About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

walking across time


Today I walked across the city
my pace-fast. I was trying to get to where
I was going as fast as I could. It was
the prettiest of days as I rushed I could not believe
how much I was taking in, a street I had never been on
how was that possible? The sweet smell of blossoming
trees and hyacinths. I was overwhelmed with appreciations for
every little thing that I walked passed...well maybe not the SUV's
and the half empty recycle bins but the flowers, the architectures and
sound of a piano being played. I was dissapointed I did not have my camera,
but I also knew if I did, I would have never gotten to where I was going.
I realized how happy I was and how happy these last few days had been, and
how I knew for sure now that I had entered a new chapter, the kind that I could
twirl in, walk barefooted, laugh, dance, the one that I would grow,discover
and be grateful for.

No comments: