About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Thursday, April 3, 2008

The big little girl


Sophie is my little baby girl she is only
15 weeks. sophie does not know her size
and sleeps in the most delicate of places.
today she has chosen my bench..with custom hand made vintage linen
crewel ten feet long pillow from the transalvanian women's co-op and
antique french silk toile cushion, yet I do not have the heart to tell
her to move........... she
takes my breath away..and as you know she
has already stolen my heart.

No comments: