About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Thursday, April 3, 2008

a river runs thru it (a new studio)



The day before yesterday I signed a
lease for a new Studio/loft space it is gorgeous
in fact I had coveted the space for a while. Last year
I even paid to share some of the 2200 sq space, but the whole
space will be mine as of May first I am so excited gorgeous window
a river all along my windows, grapevine and others vine like covering the brick....I think it will be a grand old studio
and I hope to make it a very special creative space. The photographs
we're taken the day I signed the lease, full of the previous artist things
but it makes a great before.....so excited!

No comments: