About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

the hammock part three

Today is the day you know what one,
the day you say to yourself "this is the first day of
the rest of my life" The hammock now sits higher
off the ground for the fullest affect of
floating. I wear a sun hat-the most beautiful of suns
is shinning and the leaves of the apple tree can not shade
me yet. I will read a book- that a new but good friend
had surprised me with" I bought you a book because
I know you will love it, but I am scared to give it to you
because the story is about you and you might take off
for a year just like in the book and I am selfish and want you
to stay here and be my friend" the nicest thing ever-thank you.

so I will rock or is it sway in the hammock reading this book
I am happy to have given up all the things and people who
take without giving......because the overflowing moments of joyous
and exciting new things that have happen of late have now taken every inch
of space....and I am happy to make room.

No comments: