About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Sunday, September 23, 2007

savoir



the last few days I have been thinking about
what I know for sure and what I know
nothing about, once again I might not be
able to explain to you what exactly I mean.
Truth, I am not even sure who YOU and you and
u are, is it me? or did I give life to "onesilentwinter"
have I desperately wished to whisper in your ear
when it was not possible to do and instead created
this place and in turn created the us that has not been?

well perhaps if I list what I know

it is sunday evening
I am wearing a white shirt
there is a white vase on my table with flowers from my garden
there is music playing, some of it makes me sad and some of it, is simply you
there is a ceiling fan that has been on since the first warm summer day
a faint taste of mango remains on my lips
my dog lies at my feet his eyes shut tight
and I have a desire to start a fire in the outside fireplace, but i know i won't, not tonight

here is what I don't know

when you are going to call me home, love

and why my dog just got up.....

No comments: