About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Monday, September 17, 2007

a summer's end



I must put them away now,
the white shirt I wore at the farm,
a white linen dress from the galery,
all the white cotton shirts from the garden
a white eyelet I wore on your birthday
an eyelet dress I wore for the birds and the butterflies..

I must put them away, just like the hopes I had of you and I...

a day drive threw the country, a nap on the grass at the farm,
a swim at the lake, a midnight dance under the starts and
the outdoor film, I waited for you?

I must pack all those away now....
and say goodbye white linen dress and camisole till next summer

but no summer memories for you and I ..
I must put those away for good...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Delicate you are, is there something for you to hold on to?