About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Friday, August 31, 2007

Three of us at the garden




Meet me at the garden, for 5 minutes, it's so good to see you, your arms
and fingers, I forget them when there not around, I only love them when
I see them but when I leave I forget them.

I love you, I love you, oh but only when I am here at the secret garden , the apartment
the cemetery...but only when we are there, not when I am at home in my yard
or in the yard with martin, or with my shovel and bob...okay not when I am at my mums
or her mums, or at the grocery store..but at the doctors I do, that's something right?

but I love you when you are here in the secret garden..because when your not you blend in
but when you are here you are your own identity, I can see clearly then and I love you and your
arms specially the middle part, there ..but only.....when you are here ....

it's okay myshkin i will make sense of it.. no matter where I am...
even today at the wedding, the church with the priest up there and my husband by
my side... the priest is telling me that I am lucky to be married, and how sacred it
is and I should love full heartedly, i believe him. I hold my husbands hand and for a moment
i want it to work, I believe it will...but later, i realize how imposible that would be
because on tuesday I will see you, and remember that I love you all the time and everywhere
and that is the only thingmy heart knows fully

No comments: