About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pure food


Yesterday I went to New York, I was very chatty.
I do not like it when i am chatty.

I walked the fabric district,
walked passed many bolts of fabric
had them cut a few.

I met her, you and them
we sat at rice, we sat at joe's
I drank mangoes, water, mocha's
and avocadoes.

I bought tooth paste and lip balm

i went to pure food and wine.
sitting in the courtyard I realized i
was the rawest thing there, not the
coconut, the cauliflower, the
gazpacho... maybe not pure
but definetely raw..it was me not
the jerusalem artichoke.

1 comment:

nfds said...

Hey,

NYC is something, isn't it? I envy you that you're so close to it! I went there last summer, I worked in Newport, RI. I went to Providence, too. I've heard there's a statue of a bear in one of the universities there - the exact copy of the one we've got here in Breslau, Poland. I guess it was a gift from Germany (the city where I live belonged to Germany once). Coincidental link between the two cities.

Thanks for visiting my blog, i am glad that you liked the photographs. There's more coming!

I really like the way your blog is unitary in form and colors.

What's your favorite album by Dead Can Dance?

Best,
Luke.