About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Porter

For porter a dog and a love noble and true


August 20th, 2007 the date that meant nothing until
It got here….I just need to say I miss you and I missed so much of you
I had false faith that we would have our time together I am sorry

I was wrong to believe in something that was not of the moment.


Today myshkin came over wanting me wanting to be inside of me..for the longest
Time I wanted nothing more..I wanted to say but now I am hollow dear friend
and when you enter me..you will see I am an empty
vessel.

I have used the word want four times without a full sentence
I want /

I stared at his dark eyes surrounded with even darker circles
Did he see me….trying hard to stay with him..it looked
Like he was pouring in to me….. but still.

an empty vessel...

I miss your face ..your eyes

your eyes turned shades of gray ...
soft till your last stare… you where my friend

Someone please make it stop
regret, the vision of his last stare
was he disappointed,


You never dispointed me, never.
even at the very last second
You stayed with me. for me..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear, dear girl what sorrow