About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Monday, April 6, 2009

stone




i want to tell you everything. how inside she turned to stone, how violins scare her and pianos too. she wants to tell you that the river of tears is salted and she can't move on.
she floats.

she wants to tell inside she has turned to stone yet the day it happened she was not prepared and now she remains
stuck in tthat moment...

4 comments:

in another lifetime said...

this gives me goosebumps!!!!

kendalee said...

Wow! I agree with Sheila - goosebumps. SO sad, so beautiful.

Yoli said...

Why is it that melancholy has such beauty?

Seth said...

Love this post. Beautiful, enthralling, captivating, and just a touch mysterious!