About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Monday, April 13, 2009

i will hold on to this is one


i will not part with this tear, i feel it there just waiting to roll down my cheek but i can not let it fall i won't. i can not waste one more. see my body is my earth, planet, solarium, i must conserve, protect it, leave it for when it is truly needed. I want my body to bare fruit so you see i can't give you this one that is there right there waiting. i must not, i will not, can not....i must hold on to it..

3 comments:

in another lifetime said...

Beautiful. Please do hold on to that tear! Or lend it to me:) We have opposite problems with respect to crying.

Seth said...

powerful!

spread your wings said...

i'm just finding your blog and find your words to be so passionate. i've enjoyed what i have read here.