About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

the letter


How are you? Are you better these days? I want you to be better. What can I do to soften these periods you call black and that you go thru some days? It happens some time that I to feel near an ethereal fragments of an ill defined sensation, so light, and sparse in my environment. Which takes me in a ludicrous craze , I feel that our spirits, Nadia, your & mine, meet somewhere in space. Twirling under the same sky for an instant, it’s intoxicating, delicate & soft because that moment excluded momentarily the realty that I like to alienate myself from, time to time. I have, sometimes, the impression of being near you, or you being near me, then we float over light & timeless shores. Where does this state comes from which I like to hang on to? Maybe the softness of your photographs builds, little by little, this universe so soft that not only enchant me but also entrance me, and I let myself then be carried, dreamy, wavering between the conscious and a sort of unconsciousness, it is almost bewitching, my thoughts float toward yours, there is no more distance, it’s strange, all this. Is it then a parallel life, in this conscious reality that it is possible for us to live.?
Take care of yourself Nadia.



i had to record this onesilentwinter- please allow me to do so.

No comments: