About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Monday, May 5, 2008

4 comments:

littlebyrd said...

Your photographs are AMAZING! I wish I had more time to comment on what I like in each and every one of them. I will make it a point to stop by regulary and see more.

Jean Bouchard said...

N.,

Je viens visiter tes magnifiques photographies comme si je me rendais parfois sur les lieux d'un véritable pèlerinage. Tes travaux recueillent des réflexions, çà et là, ils attisent une esthétique qui réussit à emplir des jours, des moments échappés, de loin en loin. C'est un baume sur des esprits assombris par les tourments de la vie.
Merci pour ces délicatesses.
Salut.

Jean

Brooke Ahana Bailey said...

Cute doggy picture!

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

oh yes, wise words.