About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Sunday, December 16, 2007

When you are inspired


I must tell you, waking up to another snow
storm.... is happiness delivered to my door step
Something Beautiful and inspiring happens inside of me.

Cher monsieur when you walk today in what sounds
to be a very large snowfall , You will be right about being the only one
to walk.... the sky and ground will be very close to one in shades
of color and texture....

Cher monsieur do you see me...for a moment pretend to see me are you
ready.....you walk and you hardly can see in front of you something is telling you
to turn back but you keep going...ahead a flickering light from a little shop
...you walk closer....and you look inside-do you see me...I am hidden behind all
the colorful pretty things....

I am sitting in the back of the shop smiling ear to ear very aware how quiet
the shop will be today, but I function well when others don't( always have)
I sit there smiling, okay you caught me I am giggling, because I am watching
Amelie the movie......I love everything about it............I look up on occasions
to see the snow fall and the stillness that surrounds my little shop- But
I am happy today, I am inspired, today I feel a rebirth of my spirit...

I realize now, that I am awake that the child in me is
ready...

promise me you will watch Amelie this week!

No comments: