About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Monday, December 10, 2007

Lundi


Il pleut beaucoup, la
temperature est froide,
la pluie est comme un verre
d'eau glace quand tu as besion
un verre de the... allo monsieur...

receiving your e-mail today put a smile
on my face.......although I must tell you
today has been good day and dare I say..i have
received a bit of my life back...

yes I agree about Christmas, i do not like what is
in people's hearts-frightening,
I have this feeling certain lucky ones are
making changes...

I also look forward in the New Years arrival, but dear friend
I must tell you- something has happened recently that has made
appreciate some of the stillness....you see the last year and a half
days flew by-I wish them by..........and now I want to savour everyone,
every single one- even the ones that can be a bit painful, i will thread
carefully.....

Oh dear friend, I am glad you have written, perhaps that alone is Christmas..
You asked how do I spend Noel- I spend it like I have always spent it
hoping that in all corners of the world- people find moments of peace and reflection
and even just maybe somebody will be smiling back at you...

a bientot.

No comments: