About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Monday, June 9, 2014

Max Ritcher


i have not written here in a very long time, even as i write now i feel as if i am not sure why i am compelled to. I can blame Max Richter and his deeply moving pieces. Life is nothing like it was before, richer and a more beautiful life i have never known. Every step and mis step has brought me to the place i am now, i am a mother to the most incredible little being. I am breathing deep breaths after 14 months of labor and profound love for this little girl.

I am also now beginning to recognize what had layed dormant. Music can do that to you, it can wake you up, shake you even break you. Today i learned something i should have probably already have known, we do not see with our eyes, they are just conduits to the brain and it's memory just like the heart is.

happy to be awakening, now unto wholeheartedness.

picture above is my home on a beautiful stormy afternoon.

2 comments:

Sofia said...

Beautiful to hear from you here, Nadia. Life is an amazing journey we never know what we will be experiencing tomorrow so possibility are always endless...

Anonymous said...

yes