About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

in the trees

standing in the trees i could hear faintly from up the hill
the managerie. my hands stained from the freshly picked
bleuberries maybe our lips too. can i take a picture of you 
yes, i said standing nervously. i will delete it i whispered to myself
handing me the camera, there in the walnut and grey birch trees
there was a glimpse of something as if the sand in the hour glass
that was once me still lingered. so this is me in the trees, on the hill at
home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Nadia.