About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

snow


You love it don't you
yes very much. what do you love about it
everything
like what
i like it is white and clean, i like how it is cold and fresh, how it's bright, the way my cheeks feel
i like the memories i associate with it
like what
you sure ask a lot of questions
like what
snow angels with my brother, six feet high walls, childhood igloos, skating on the lake, sledding with friends on new years, winter spent in vermont with dogs...
you are quiet did you not like my list
no i did
is there a but
well i did not give you any of these
why should you give me any, i am capable of it myself
well what i mean i am in none of the those
what, maybe not in this list your not but in the list there is me
the me that led me to you, that fell in love with you, besides are we moving to a tropical country
no why
then there will be many snow falls my love i promised you, come here
why cause i want to make a memory.......
that's cold yes..
but don't you love it
i love you in it...

No comments: