About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Monday, December 5, 2011

framingham

no one knew where to find you, i asked them with their shiny things owned by visa and american express but they had never been. i hated them for not knowing, hated them for their "i am sorry, i do not know where that is". my eyes now like water falls, i scrounged up dark glasses with scratches on them from the car floor, yet i knew they hid nothing. i drove to where ever someone pointed but their fingers led me to despair. finally hours past and i found you but it was too late. my the dark glasses fogged up with tears, tears  so heavy of salt passing my lips, down my chin and unto my jeans . my heart was broken, broken. i had cried so hard that  my soul disconnected from me, from everything for good this time . when i opened my eyes i saw so clearly it scared me, i could see far into the distance, though houses and  forest but not in some romantic way but instead as if everything was water, lucid nothing different from one another everything the same all without weight or purpose.

No comments: