About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Monday, October 20, 2008

air


i feel the cold. my hands begin to seek the comfort of my pocket and i move my head to the left to avoid the cold air that rushes
towards me. i hear the sound of the leaves on the ground as i walk over them..dried and frail are the twigs that have fallen in my path. my head now looks down enough to shield itself from this bitter wind, my hands hidden safely from the cold
i walk faster now towards home

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i can sense the cold... the picture takes me right into the moment.

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

the photo reflects it well... i love that feeling myself but haven't felt it in a long time.

heidi said...

Do you call those *polly-noses* where you come from? :-)
xoh