About Me

My photo
i moved where my heart had drifted off to long before. i live on a hill of hundred acres, where my dreams have merged with the view. it is quiet from machine noises yet loud with sounds of horses, dogs, cats chickens and ducks. nature is the true artist in resident and i am just her apprentice who often gets lost in her gaze. once and a while i travel back to cities and foreign places to put into photographs what i have learned, yet always, part of my heart is left on the hill..

Friday, June 20, 2008

thank you for the letter Monsieur






it would be nice to stare at the sky
by your side, to hear your voice for
the very first time again...but i am
afraid that I am better with my head in the clouds
then  with my feet on the ground!

Rain for week? did it look like this cher ami.

2 comments:

etre-soi said...

beautiful words, beautiful photo.
It was raining a lot here yesterday too, I took some photos of raindrops on dying roses. Love raindrops!

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous site, what lovely photos, and what beautiful poems! found your site via "little byrd". will be back...